Senior Technical Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/14/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs the industry leader in water technology, we re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a SENIOR TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE OR ACCOUNT MANAGER to join its industry leading sales team. You ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU:
* You ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
* A company vehicle and cell phone
* A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
* Access to the industry s most innovative training programs
* Support from a dedicated technical service team
* A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
* Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Execute strong team leadership by coaching and training other District Reps, championing corporate initiatives, and by planning and leading portions of District Meetings
* Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities within existing customer base, and in major, competitively-held accounts, to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
* Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
* Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
* Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts
* This position is based in Longview, WA
* Targeted accounts are within the Paper & Pulp industries