Physician / Internal Medicine / Connecticut / Permanent / Addiction Me
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Addiction Medicine Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Join one of the largest providers of mental health services in the state and truly serve the community in a 100% addiction medicine practice as medical director
* Teaching opportunities and Yale affiliate
* Competitive income package and student loan repayment
* Work with an ample support staff and a large treatment team
* Psychiatry and behavioral health are fully integrated with primary care
* All providers are licensed in suboxone
Your family can have it all! Live within a short driving distance of all major cities on the East Coast and New England areas. Consider some of the facts that make this city one of the best areas:
* Any amenity you could ask for restaurants, museums, festivals, and sporting events
* Outstanding educational options: top school districts in the country
* Commute to NYC
* Coastal living
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md