This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
Tradesmen International, Inc.
As an Electrician Apprentice you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Electrician in the installation and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
* Helping install power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
* Assisting with troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuit
* Helping to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
* Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools
* Tracing out short circuits in wiring, using test meter
* Examining electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools
* Constructing controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws and punches
* Cleaning work area and washing parts
* Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
* Ability to work well under the supervision of a Journeyman Electrician following electrical code manuals
* Eagerness to learn to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
* Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
* Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
* High standard of integrity and professionalism
* Drug free at all times
* Reliable transportation
* OSHA a plus or will be provided
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
* Vacation Pay
* Health insurance
* Dental and vision plan
* Prescription drug plan
* Life insurance
* Short-term disability
* 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (7/16/2020 8:49 AM)
Req ID 2020-276697
Category Electrical - Apprentice
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen. We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.