Waterpark Service Attendant - Full Time - $12.5/hr (18+)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 9/2/2020
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Waterpark Attendant is critical to ensuring the overall atmosphere of the waterpark meets or exceeds Great Wolf and guest standards. The Attendant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of pool area by collecting and disposing of garbage, removing dirty towels from the pool area, and stocking the pool area with clean towels.
Work Place Engagement Standards for all Great Wolf Lodge Pack Members:
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook and other training material.
* Meet the company standards of appearance each shift include, but not limited to: proper personal hygiene, uniform, grooming and personal presentation.
* Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities, reviewing procedure manuals, learning new procedures and new equipment operations. Ask questions when something is unclear.
* Helps ensure a safe lodge work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations -- Ergonomics, Emergency Responses, Injury & Illness Prevention & Hazard Communication Programs.
* Protects establishment and guests by adhering to cleanliness of the entire Waterpark, both Front and Back of House & all safety standards.
* Interacts with waterpark guests by greeting, answer questions and responding to requests.
* Ensures hotel guests and day pass guests scan wristbands prior to entry of the waterpark. Ensure employee & birthday parties have required non-RFID wristbands.
* Assist younger guests with handing out height wristbands for water slides & proper fitting of lifejackets.
* Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting radio messages or brief communication-based phone calls with other departments.
* Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found from the housekeeping department.
* Operates towel tracking system to ensure guests have successfully checked pool towels in and out prior to park close.
* Performs daily routine chores of the Waterpark to ensure a neat and orderly appearance, including the cleaning of decks and locker rooms.
* Ensures windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
* Ensures that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
* Keeps floors free of debris and spills.
* Runs clean/dirty pool towels to and from Laundry as needed.
* Empties all waste receptacles in public spaces.
* Cleans and sanitizes waterpark restrooms.
* Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
* Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
Key Abilities to Complete Essential Functions:
* Demonstrates functional interpersonal and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrates the physical, sensory and mental abilities required to perform job tasks.
* Collaborate with others to complete tasks.
* Project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
* Self-motivated. Thrives on doing a job well, works independently, takes initiative and has desire to achieve.
* Provide superior service to each guest.
* Ability to sit/stand for the duration of an 8 hour work shift in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
* Use waterpark services equipment and supplies properly.
* Use customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets waterpark guests, establishes rapport and project professional tone.
* Is team oriented and is willing to assist other Pack Members when asked.
Required Qualifications & Skills
* Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Strong customer service and oral communication skills
* Previous experience with sanitation, laundry operations, and guest services
* Previous experience with safe handling and utilization of chemicals according to instructions
* Able to lift up to 30lbs
* Able to push/pull up to 100lbs
* Able to bend, stretch, and twist
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on a daily basis
* Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Additional BenefitsCompetitive pay
40 hours vacation on hire*
Paid Personal Days
401k Plan and Match
$79 Room Rates
Free Waterpark Passes
Paid Parental Leave*
Fun Work Environment
*(Full Time Pack Member Benefit)