This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/10/2020
National Precision Bearing
JOB DESCRIPTIONSHIPPING ASSOCIATE
The Shipping Associate is responsible for ship ordered product to customers by performing the following duties.
- Verifying part, lot, and quantity picked matches pick list. Select appropriate packaging method, label parts per customer requirements.
- Packing customer orders quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Hand stacking, sorting and palletizing of product; appropriately prepare palletized shipments for freight carriers.
- Use customer specific portals to upload documents, create advance shipping notices or bills of lading. Create additional shipping documents as necessary.
- Use powered equipment (stand-up forklift/picker) or manual pallet jack to safely move items within the warehouse and prepare for shipment.
- Processing small package (UPS/FedEx/DHL) and LTL shipments through a variety of carriers. Schedule freight pick up daily via phone, email, or various websites.
- Utilizing company ERP system for data entry and item/warehouse management.
- Communicate daily with individuals from the sales/purchasing departments on order/package issues, delays, damage, or any other occurrence that may affect outgoing or future orders.
- Maintaining a superior attention to detail at all times to ensure 100% accuracy in all tasks.
- Maintaining a positive attitude when dealing with co-workers & employees from other departments, demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times.
- Full compliance with company safety regulations as defined by the corporate safety committee, WISHA and OSHA.
- Full compliance with QMS/ISO AS9100C work instructions, processes, and procedures as well as all company policies SEA-01 WS-01
Shift start: 7:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday. Occasionally overtime
* Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year of experience working in a distribution or shipping facility required At least 1 year of experience in supply chain procurement and/or warehouse inventory management preferred At least 1 year of experience operating powered material handling equipment preferred
ABOUT NATIONAL PRECISION BEARING
National Precision Bearing is the the bearing distribution group of Mechatronics, Inc. Mechatronics is a leading distribution and manufacturing company located near Issaquah Washington. They supply a wide variety of bearings, fans, wire harnesses, and cable assemblies to the aerospace, medical, defense, and industrial markets throughout the world. They value the wellbeing of their employees, work life balance, integrity, can do attitude, expect success, and respectful behavior. Their mission is to provide customers with the most effective solution in the market place and have been successful at this for over 30 years.