This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
PNC Financial Services Group
Camp Hill, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB PROFILE
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a PC Specialist within PNC's Client Delivery Services organization, you will be based in Camp Hill, PA.
* Provides installation and day-to-day support for hardware, software and network components, for desktop personal computers.
* Provides advanced technical support to local network or system users, troubleshoots difficult user software or hardware problems and repairs equipment.
* Performs first level support for questions and problems relating to microcomputer hardware and software and microcomputer networks.
* Interfaces with vendors in addressing complex problems and technical issues.
* Maintains and upgrades network systems for specific requirements, and as needed.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* CUSTOMER FOCUSED - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
* MANAGING RISK - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
IT Environment Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
IT Service Management (ITSM) Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.
PC/Workstation Hardware Knowledge of and the ability to manage the installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end users' PC or workstation hardware.
PC/Workstation Software Knowledge of and the ability to manage the installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of PC or workstation software for end-users.
Service Request Management Process Knowledge of and ability to apply the processes, activities and tools associated with managing customer requests.
Software Installation and Support Knowledge of and ability to plan and execute software platform changes with minimal service disruption to the client.
Technical Troubleshooting Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
Telecommunications Knowledge of telecommunications platforms and the ability to plan the global, regional and local telecommunications architecture for infrastructure components.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.