This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
Christmas Tree Shops andThat!
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpecifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions in the Riverhead, NY store: Often times, people think that all retail positions are the same... and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, we are definitely different! Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon. As a Cashier, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers evolving expectations by providing best in class customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
As a Cashier you will work in a in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Cashier is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals.
* Engage customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
* Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
* Collect and process payment from customer and enter into register (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts)
* Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping and bagging)
* Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned.
* Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (i.e. special sale items, credit card applications)
* Return misplaced product, customer returns and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
* Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
* Perform additional duties as required, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval.
* High School or equivalent desired
* 0 1 years of retail experience desired
* Effective communication and customer service skills
* Readily adjusts schedule, tasks and priorities when necessary, to meet business needs
Able to close weekdays 5p or 6p to close and Weekends open a plus!!
You can apply online or you can also text jobs to 66763