This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
Washington Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Loan Closer
Location: Turnersville, NJ
The Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company and industry standard rules and regulations for commercial lending. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages and work closely with the underwriter and processors.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Prepares closing loan packages in accordance with client and investor guidelines
* Ensures the timely movement and closing of approved loans through the pipeline.
* Contacts Title Companies, Attorneys, Loan Officers, Processors and Insurance Companies to obtain documentation necessary to close mortgage loans.
* Monitors loan status on a continual basis to ensure that timely/qualify standards are achieved.
* Advises all parties of any changes or issues that may occur to ensure high quality standards and customer service.
* Performs a pre-closing quality review of loan files prior to releasing closing package.
* Reviews all preliminary documents provided from attorney/title company to include, but not limited to: Title binder, survey, termite report, Hazard/Flood insurance binder, Deed, HUD1 Settlement Statement, Power of Attorney and/or Trust documentation.
* Completes all disbursement procedures for issuing of funds to attorneys/title company, any necessary refund checks, and release of escrow monies withheld.
* Responds to and resolves technical and complex problems that arise.
* Follows up on any deficiency requests by Shipping and Post-Closing to ensure timely procedure for loan funding.
* Recommends procedural changes to management.
* Complies with Company Policies and Procedures.
- 3-5 years of experience in loan closing
- Commercial lending exp a plus
- Exp with conventional and government loans
- Ability to handle various loan documents and communicate with customers via phone and email
- Ability to work OT when necessary
- Works with Encompass
WE KNOW THAT A COMPANY\'S SUCCESS STARTS WITH ITS EMPLOYEES. WE ALSO KNOW THAT AN INDIVIDUAL\'S SUCCESS STARTS WITH THE RIGHT CAREER OPPORTUNITY. AS A BEST OF STAFFING CLIENT AND TALENT LEADER, AEROTEK\'S PEOPLE-FOCUSED APPROACH YIELDS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND REWARDING CAREERS FOR OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES. SINCE 1983, AEROTEK HAS GROWN TO BECOME A LEADER IN RECRUITING AND STAFFING SERVICES. WITH MORE THAN 250 NON-FRANCHISED OFFICES, AEROTEK\'S 8,000 INTERNAL EMPLOYEES SERVE MORE THAN 300,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES AND 18,000 CLIENTS EVERY YEAR. AEROTEK IS AN ALLEGIS GROUP COMPANY, THE GLOBAL LEADER IN TALENT SOLUTIONS. LEARN MORE AT AEROTEK.COM.