Product Adoption Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
Salsa Lab s Client Adoption program combines product implementation and on-boarding with online fundraising and constituent engagement best practices to give our non-profit customers a unique plan for reaching their fundraising goals. Our Product Adoption Specialists are responsible for leading the execution of Adoption projects including delivering 1:Many and 1:1 client presentations, guiding clients through asset development in the Salsa Labs product suite and providing strategic fundraising advice to clients regarding constituent segmentation, messaging and follow-up.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Own end-to-end delivery of Product Adoption activities including delivering client webinars and customer trainings (via web conferencing technology such as GoToMeeting)
* Develop and maintain client resources such as training guides
* Achieve 80% successful client adoption of Salsa s product(s) within 60 days of project kickoff.
* Ensure Salsa s Adoption program integrates fundraising and donor engagement best practices.
* Track client performance outcomes and product functionality use related to adoption services.
* Continuously identify opportunities for improvement to refine program and improve customer outcomes
* Work closely with Product On-boarding and Training teams to ensure program execution remains a smooth and effective experience for Salsa customers
* Deliver Product Adoption focused case studies, references, and showcase customer champions
* Work with Customer Success leadership to expand Product Adoption services to all Salsa products and customer segments.
WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR: * 2+ years in client facing role such as customer service, sales, fundraising development, customer success, customer support, etc.
* Experience developing online fundraising, digital marketing, or donor engagement programs for nonprofit organizations
* Experience developing marketing/training collateral such as blogs, whitepapers, industry research, etc.
* Familiarity with nonprofit-specific online fundraising & CRM software tools
* Familiarity with online engagement best practices
* Experience with Software-as-a-Service on-boarding/implementation/adoption a plus.
* Exceptional presentation and client communication skills (both written and verbal)
* A willingness to go the extra mile to kick start our client s success
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google business software
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SALSA LABS:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with immediate enrollment, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!