Traffic Control Laborer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONC.W. Matthews Contracting has an immediate opening Traffic Control laborer. The Traffic Control laborer's primary duties are to implement traffic control plans on job sites. The Traffic Control laborer is responsible for delivering traffic control reports to the project owner. The job duties are continually changing depending on the requirements of each project. Traffic Control laborers are expected to assist in the traffic control operations of each job site. The position consists of but is not limited to the following duties: * Must have a Valid Georgia Driver's License;'
* Flagging traffic;
* Loading and unloading of plastic signs, barrels and cones;
* Set up and maintenance of all traffic control aids;
* Driving pickup trucks, flatbeds, water trucks, and sand trucks;
* General maintenance of all equipment and tools;
* Evaluate traffic control zones for efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed;
The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, stooping and bending. It requires an employee to climb a ladder when accessing equipment. Also requires periodic lifting of up to 50 pounds. The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented. CWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.