Experienced Parts Advisor / Counter Person - Elkton Ford
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
JOB DESCRIPTIONExperienced Ford Automobile Parts Advisor / Automotive Parts Counter Person
OUR Hertrich Elkton Ford is HIRING!
During these uncertain times, we understand how important it is to have reliable transportation.
As a family-owned and operated business we will continue to provide #1 Rated World Class Customer Service to our friends, families, and neighbors.
* We can offer you stable income for you and your family's future in our dealerships
* We have Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
* We offer you Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
* We have a 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE call 302-648-JOBS or stop by today at any location!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 22 dealerships on the Eastern Shore and Delaware.We support our community and pay it forward with programs to benefit our local educators, hospitals, children's' organizations and activities and veterans' causes.
* Extremely Competitive Salaries
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Personal Days
* 401K Plan with Employer Match
* Employee Purchase Discounts
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Order, receive, and bill all parts
* Maintain proper storage of parts
* Stock shelves
* Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
* Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
* Pick-up and delivery of parts
* Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
* Maintain a superior level of customer service
* Other duties as assigned by management
Experienced Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
* Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
* Prior Ford Dealership experience is preferred, but not required
* Must be computer literate
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
* Must have a valid driver's license and few to no points on driving record.
\\"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.\\"