Windows System Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Kforce's client, a leading New York, NY based regional CPA firm is seeking an Manager/Director Transactions Services. Duties Include: * Will lead buy - side diligence, sell - side diligence, working capital assistance, merger integration and optimization, divestitures and carve outs, and valuation services
* Run multiple and challenging Transaction Advisory Services engagements (financial due diligence), participating in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
* Demonstrate an understanding of transaction advisory knowledge to client situations
* Achieve success in client service delivery: deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet/exceed client expectations
REQUIREMENTS * 5+ years of Big Four, National or Regional accounting/consulting firm related experience; Knowledge of the private equity groups (PEG)
* Able to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills Innovative thinker who keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups (PEG), following the industry's advancements willing and able to travel when necessary
* Strong multitasking and project management skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone perfect for this role? Recommend your friends and make money when they're hired using our app, KFORCEconnect. The more you refer, the more you earn! Download the app today to Connect. Refer. Get Paid.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.