Senior Product Manager Contact Management Platform
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/12/2020
The Senior Experience Strategy & Transformation Professional enhances the consumer experience by architecting experiences and building capabilities that will positively impact our customers. The Senior Experience Strategy & Transformation Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
At Humana Edge we are on a mission to improve health outcomes for our seniors and helping them lead a fulfilling life. The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our web, mobile and conversational AI digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strive to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and leading the execution of Humana The Edge roadmap for a unified user experience across our applications and services for a customer constituent. Partnering closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams including Design, IT, Engineers, Clinical, and Managed Care. You will drive the development of consistent, intuitive, and seamless experiences and run day-to-day product acting as the product owner in an agile environment.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
* Strong user back approach - Has empathy for end users and is a fearless advocate of voice of customer
* Strong communicator and Influencer Has the ability to influence, and effectively communicate product vision with senior business leaders and peer teams.
* Innovation - Passion for creative problem solving and building innovative product solutions. Experienced in balancing both \\"incremental\\" and \\"breakthrough\\" improvements.
* Systems thinker Thought leader and keen observer of developments across industries, has a vision to challenge status quo and ideas to get there.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
* Develop, publish and maintain the Product Roadmap in collaboration and consultation with key functional primes across the company.
* Work with key stakeholders to understand use-cases and requirements and translate these into Features, Epics & User Stories.
* Partner closely with the Engineering and Design teams to ensure that requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are developed, tested and delivered in time for launch milestones.
* Understand industry trends, emerging technologies and competitor offerings and align product roadmap for differentiation and market leadership.
* Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work from strategic product direction right through to detailed requirements definition.
* Provide market insight, account prospective and product expertise throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
* Participate in the SAFe agile program planning and daily standups
* Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team s ability to deliver on the vision.
* Serve as an internal evangelist for your product
* Engineering degree or equivalent, with an MBA preferred
* Proven track record of delivering innovative software solutions to market.
* Experienced (4+ years) in process of product management negotiation, driving alignment, gathering requirements, prioritization, feature creation, road mapping and launch
* Strong background in requirements definitions, translating customer needs, market trends, strategic imperatives into business requirement documents and functional requirement specifications
* Strong background in sourcing, dealing with and incorporating third party products, OEM relationships
* Deep understanding and experience of Contact Center ACD features and capabilities including Skills Based Routing, Attribute Based Routing, Omnichannel Routing, ACD APIs, Work Distribution Methods & Algorithms.
* Experience of Outbound Campaign Management and of Outbound Dialing methods including Predictive, Progressive and Preview and of regulatory compliance requirements such as DNC & TCPA.
* Understanding of contact center metrics and key performance indicators.
* Highly desirable to have experience in the deployment of applications on public cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP).
* Experience in working and integrating with technology partners.
* Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down management levels, and with globally distributed office locations.
* Experience in working on, or integrating with, cloud contact center applications such as from Genesys, Nice/inContact, 8x8, Avaya, Cisco, Talkdesk, Aspect.
* Experience with Healthcare products or processes is a big bonus.
SCHEDULED WEEKLY HOURS