Government Customer Contract Administration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAT CUSTOMER CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION CONTRIBUTES TO CARDINAL HEALTH
Customer Contract Administration is responsible for responding to RFIs and RFPs and coordinating administration of customer contract terms and conditions across multiple areas to maximize contract value.
ACCOUNTABILITIES * Leads Government Center of Excellence contract review work for both the Med/Surg and Pharmaceutical business
* Reviews contract terms and conditions as well as federal acquisition regulations to ensure business can meet all contractual obligations
* Knowledgeable in Government FARs and DFARs as it applies to healthcare manufacturing and distribution
* Identifies areas of risk and collaborates with several cross functional teams to include: Legal, Corporate, Compliance, Functional Business Experts, Government Leadership Team, etc., in order to establish mitigation plans
* Maintains repository of contracts to ensure key terms are indexed accurately and comprehensively
* Executes quarterly audits to ensure the business remains compliant on contractual requirements Contracting Administration
QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
* Highly prefer Paralegal or legal experience
* Highly prefer experience in government contracting
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU AND OTHERS AT THIS LEVEL * Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
* May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
* Works on complex projects of large scope
* Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
* Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
* Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
* May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Chicago Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.