Burnet Service - Checker - Part-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION - Burnet Service - Checker - Part-Time (20026536)Job OpeningH-E-B Job Title:CheckerMinimum Salary:13.5
Do you enjoy chatting with different Customers every day? H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Checker, you'll get to know our Customers, and treat them to excellent service and community spirit. As a reward for your efforts, we offer lots of opportunities, great pay, flexible hours, fantastic benefits, and the training and education you need to learn, grow, and move your career forward.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... strong customer service skills and a desire to serve?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... willingness to go above and beyond to help your Customers and your work Team?
We are looking for:
- an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping focused on the Customer
- dependability and attention to detail
What is the work?
- Provides superior customer service; looks for ways to go above and beyond what our Customers expect
- Answers product-related questions for customers, and offers additional or alternative products and services
- Processes customer transactions of goods and services
- Collects cash, check, or charge payment from customer and makes change for cash transactions
- Uses electronic scanner to record prices
- Weighs items, bags merchandise, and redeems food stamps and promotional coupons
- Monitors and manages potential front-end shrink
- Performs Customer Service Assistant duties frequently
What is your background?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in customer service
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Checker?
- Courteous, energetic, and helpful attitude
- Precision in scanning and keying; attention to detail
- Ability to get along with others
- Function in a fast-paced, retail environment, in detailed and precise tasks
- Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs