Skilled Heavy Equipment Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Hyrian Elite Recruitment Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONSKILLED HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
HERS is recruiting a skilled and qualified Heavy Equipment Operator to immediately join our team. Applicants must be familiar with all types of heavy equipment including the following types of heavy equipment: Excavator, Skid Steer, and Backhoe. The Skilled Heavy Equipment Operator will serve as an electrical helper and is responsible for working hand-in-hand with skilled electricians on jobsites to assist with trenching, excavating and installing underground electrical system materials into trench or excavation. Position requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a heavy equipment operator.
The company is looking for a full-time skilled heavy equipment operator to operate their equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Must be dependable, produce quality work, consistently meet deadlines and maintain high levels of productivity. The company is looking for a confident, experienced, trustworthy operators that takes pride in their work. This is a 40-plus hour a week position that works in all weather conditions as well as nights and weekends when required. The company is offering $14 - $16 per hour based on experience.
* Knowledge of how to operate Excavator, Backhoe, and Skid Steer;
* Perform pre-use safety inspections on equipment and tools;
* Fuel and maintain in good condition equipment and tools;
* Spread dirt in fill areas, load material from stockpiles, excavates and load excavated materials;
* Backfill trenches/excavations;
* Assists in placing and burying underground conduit;
* Apply caution digging around underground utilities and overhead wires;
* Willingness to be flexible with assignments;
* Attend safety and training meetings;
* Follow safety procedures and properly use safety equipment;
* Any other task as required;
* Be able to work overtime when required;
* Must be willing to work hard in all weather conditions; and
* Must be dependable and maintain high levels of productivity.
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as Heavy Equipment Operator;
* Strong knowledge of site drawings and plans and specifications, OSHA Trenching requirements, and safety protocol;
* Ability to read and interpret grade stakes and layout stakes;
* Previous experience in construction, site prep, excavating or similar required;
* OHSA 10 Preferred;
* Verifiable work experience/history;
* Driver s license and reliable transportation are required; and
* Ability to pass drug and background screening.
If you are qualified, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hyrian Elite Recruitment Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
Hyrian Elite Recruitment Solutions Let our integrity work for you. It s all about the right people.