RN House Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/6/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
Garden Park Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a RN House Supervisor today with Garden Park Medical Center.
At GPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* Average census 13; LOS 3-4 days
* Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
* Competent hospitalists who are easy to work with and approach, team-oriented environment, laid back
* This is a full-time night position
* Supervises and directs the provision of all aspects of patient care.
* Assists in providing effective distribution and utilization of personnel with particular emphasis on staffing for nursing areas.
* Meets with patients, family members and other customers to discuss concerns and unmet needs. Coordinates the response.
* Manages the resolution of issues that arise during the course of the shift
* Executes decisions in the absence of the Hospital Administrator.
* Determines need to contact Administrator on Call.
* Evaluates issues and identifies trends. Communicates trends to hospital leadership and collaborates on problem solving to address trended issues.
* Serves as the leader of the hospital safety plan in the absence of hospital administrators and other leaders. Includes coordinating the response to reported incidents including employee injuries.
* Monitors and evaluates clinical standards within the Hospital.
* Ensures that age and culturally appropriate care is given.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
What Qualifications You Will Need
* Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Mississippi or compact RN licensure required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Management preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience
* BCLS , ACLS
Garden Park Medical Center is a 130-bed hospital located in Gulfport, MS, providing advanced medical care in Harrison County, including Biloxi and Long Beach. The hospital provides an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services including 24-hour emergency room services. Garden Park has some of the most comprehensive services in Harrison County, featuring all private rooms with a number of specialty services including: Seasons Behavioral Health Center, Family Birth Center, Level III Trauma Center, Sleep Disorder Clinic, The Wound Healing Center and more.
Garden Park Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA Inc., the nation s leading, the nation s leading provider of healthcare services. GPMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission with over 200 primary care physicians, specialists, and dentists on staff. We employ over 500 FT, PT and PRN clinical, professional and support personnel who are intensely focused on a culture of compassion and quality care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.