Vice President of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/6/2020
END DATE 8/16/2020
Performance Food Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
A Vice President of Sales will supervise, direct and manage a sales staff for the division.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Define and manage all aspects of sales territory
* Develop new major accounts
* Set goals for new business weekly, monthly, and annually
* Prepare monthly progress reports
* Maintain and increase current business
* Communicate and manage account for specified key accounts
* Maintain customer data and ensure all information is accurate
* Work with supplier representatives and inside specialists
* Act upon customer issues and concerns
* Complete 6 and 12 month reviews of sales territory and annual forecast
* Assist in account collection and minimizing bad debt
* Train and inform customer of company systems and policies
* Create solid, long term business relationships and create new ideas
* Organize and execute sales meetings
* Manage payroll and payroll plans
* Work with Human Resources regarding hiring, staff training, employee recognition, discipline and Health and Safety
* Participate and support all major company events
* Attend and participate in management and supervisor meetings and any other meetings as required
* Assist and accommodate leadership team members with objectives
* Work with division leadership team to prepare fiscal budgets; specifically for budgeting sales, gross profit, deliveries, cases per stop and sales expenditures
* Set goals, direction and objectives of sales team
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications: College degree or equivalent experience
5+ years related experience, including supervision of others
Must maintain the highest standard of conduct and appearance at all times in representing the company
Communicate effectively and possess excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
Excellent presentation skills.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test. Preferred Qualifications: Foodservice distribution experience.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \\"Company\\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.