Dialysis Support Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/6/2020
END DATE 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION6620 Old Statesville Road, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28269-6768, United States of America
DIALYSIS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
DaVita is seeking individuals who are interested in supporting their communities as an DIALYSIS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN. We are hiring immediately for per diem, temporary assignments in support of our direct patient care providers in dialysis.
At DaVita, we recognize that COVID-19 (coronavirus) has been a major issue around the world, and especially concerning to dialysis patients and their families. In a world of change, we need individuals who are interested in stepping in to help our current DaVita teammates keep our clinics safe for our patients.
Previous health care experience is not required so consider applying today.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
* COVID-19 SCREENING: Spend the majority of your day within a dialysis clinic screening those who enter clinic facilities by taking their temperature and ensuring everyone who enters the clinic is wearing a mask.
* DIALYSIS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN DUTIES. Assist dialysis patients to and from the scale to their dialysis chair. Technicians will also put on blood pressure cuffs to dialysis patients and ensure of dialysis chairs are wiped down and thoroughly disinfected in between patients.
* TEAM. Work alongside with a cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership. You will help your team by making CVC packs, stocking the treatment floor, offering phone support and any other additional support the team may need.
* COVID-19 CDC COMPLIANT. With the current state of COVID-19 across the country, DaVita is strictly following the CDC s guidelines put in place for the proper usage of PPEs and the cleaning of our clinics. You can find out more about what DaVita is doing about COVID-19 here.
ABOUT DAVITA AND DIALYSIS
DaVita teammates work together to deliver kidney care services to more than 206,000 patients across the U.S. DaVita is committed to bold, patient-centric care models, implementing the latest technologies and moving toward integrated care offerings for all. Dialysis patients generally come into a DaVita clinic three times a week and receive their dialysis treatment for up to four hours.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be ok with working around potential COVID-19 positive patients
* Passion for helping others
* Must be comfortable being around blood and needles
* Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Willingness to work across multiple clinics in your area if needed
* Must wear proper personal protection equipment (PPE) provided by DaVita
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN A PATIENT S LIFE? TAKE THE FIRST STEP AT CAREERS.DAVITA.COM.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means click here.