This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/7/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONBasic Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, finance, business analytics, or related discipline, or commensurate work experience, required; Master degree, preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in analytics, business intelligence, data management, or related fields, required.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python, Power BI and/or Tableau preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience developing and executing queries and/or reporting for large data sets preferred.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for contributing to the development and ongoing management of the Bank s Analytics Program ( Program ). Serves as an ambassador of the Analytics group and assists with all aspects of the Program, including developing repeatable, auditable, and sustainable processes, reporting, as well as analysis to inform management and enhance first-line risk management of the Bank. Supports data, business, and forward-looking analytics for all programs, which includes capital and CRE stress testing, Credit Risk Scorecards, Current Expected Credit Losses, portfolio analytics, market and economic analytics, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
* Assists with the development of sustainable, auditable, and repeatable processes to support Programs that enhance first-line risk management.
* Provides analytical support to management and business units across the enterprise, with a focus on the commercial and consumer loan portfolios.
* Assists with the development and implementation of a recurring schedule of analytics reporting on the Bank s commercial and consumer loan portfolio using SAS, R, VBA, PL/SQL, PowerBI, and/or other tools.
* May directly manage up to two Analysts, Senior Analysts, or Officers within the Analytics team; absent direct management, this role serves as a mentor and technical expert for less experienced staff.
* Leverages existing Bank reporting to extract and mine data to develop analytics which supports Bank initiatives, which may include capital and CRE stress testing, Current Expected Credit Losses, Credit Risk Scorecards, and/or other projects.
* Executes and implements complex models in support of Analytics initiatives.
* Participates in meetings with stakeholders to assist with the conveyance of purpose, outline expectations, and collaborate on the development of Analytics Programs.
* Assists with the development of analytics to assess market and economic risk.
* Develops and conducts training to business unit managers and stakeholders.
* Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
* Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
* Follows Bank policy, procedure and guidelines.
* Performs other duties as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge and experience using analytical software such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Power BI and/or Tableau.
* Knowledge of trend analyses and root cause determination.
* Knowledge of modeling principles and processes, and data quality fundamentals and techniques.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to develop and execute queries and/or reporting for large data sets.
* Ability to use critical thinking and creativity to solve business problems.
* Ability to document procedures for execution of structured queries and reporting code.
* Ability to operate and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment, with exacting deadlines.
* Ability to manage multiple work streams and deliverables, and coordinate across functional initiatives.
* Ability to produce high-quality documents, presentations, and analyses.
* Skill in using computer and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
* SQL, SAS, PowerBI, R, and similar tools
* MS Office Applications, with a heavy reliance on Excel
* Multi-function device
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):