IT Windows System Engineer - Escalation Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/7/2020
END DATE 8/24/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONIT WINDOWS SYSTEM ENGINEER ESCALATION TEAM
We are currently seeking an IT Windows Support Specialist to work on the Escalation Team in Manhattan.
Qualified IT Windows System Engineer should have a background in VMware and Windows support for multiple clients and environments.
Having developed a niche market exclusively providing Financial companies infrastructure Cloud consultation and support, the Windows Specialist will work on 2-3 projects at a time and should have experience in the IT Solutions or Services field.
This position provides comprehensive benefits, is full time and the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with the latest VMware and virtualization technologies.
The work environment is casual and the core business hours are 9AM to 5PM paying for all overtime, whether working remote or on client sites. This position also includes a semi-annual review, annual review and bonus structure based on company performance, usually yielding a $5,000 to $7,500 bonus at the Senior level.
WINDOWS SYSTEM ENGINEER ESCALATION TEAM JOB REQUIREMENTS: * A thorough working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2010/2013/2016, and MS Cloud Solutions
* Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
* Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of VMware solutions for the SMB market.
* Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish around networking setup and VMware solutions. CCNA is a plus.
* Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
* Migration experience including experience in migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2016 or Server 2019
* Experience with VMware, including installation, maintenance, configuration and systems analysis.