This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/7/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
REQUIRED TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE: * 3+years with Oracle Application Express (APEX) design, development, deploymentand support based on user requirements (APEX 4.1, 4.2)
* 3+years in building of Database Design and Development in Oracle and SQLServer (Oracle 11g and SQL Server 2008 preferred)
* Ableto take user requirements and translate into technical/design requirements
* HighProficiency with Oracle and SQL server database operations and design
* RequiredSQL and PL/SQL development experience, including but not limited to design andcreating tables, packages, stored procedures, views, triggers, indexes and allrelevant database objects, as well as report objects and output
* Proficientin documenting SDLC of application development including design, analysis,development, documentation, deployment and Support
* Familiarwith Oracle tools, TOAD or SQL*Developer
* Expertisein scripting is a plus (.Net C#, HTA, HTML, Power shell, VB Scripting)
* Experienceas Oracle Database Administrator is a plus (create tables, create DBconnections, index tables).
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independentlyor as part of a team.
* Strong commitment to a team environment
* Ability to provide recommendations based on data analysis andtrends
* Organized and thorough to complete multiple tasks in timely manner
* Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and new requirements
* Strong understanding & use of metrics and metrics-basedmanagement
* Ability to work under pressure and in timely manner.