Technology Account Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/7/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Dfw Airport, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Technology Account Lead
Work Location: DFW, TX or Novi, MI
Duration: Contract to Hire
Education/Experience Required: Five (5) years or more in account management or related experience required &Two (2) years or more automotive industry required
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* The Technology Account Lead will provide account and application support to various Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial accounts.
* Application support includes both transportation management and distribution management technologies.
* In addition, this position will provide application and possible system operations support for various high-visibility accounts.
* Provide IT account management support to various Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial accounts. Account management includes; but is not limited to, single point of contact for account to liaise with IT, financial reporting, forecasting, status reporting, change request administration, requirements gathering and definition, and managing a matrix environment so that the right group of people are engaged at the right time. In this capacity, candidate acts as the voice of the customer
* Provide 24 x 7 on-call support for Severity 1 issues, per duty roster (generally 1 week every 2 months) with a root-cause/corrective action mindset. Respond to Severity 1 escalations 24 x7 x 365
* Provide IT Project Management (scope, schedule, and budget management) for medium and large complex business startups, managing these projects across multiple IT teams
* Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
Skills and Abilities:
* Well rounded knowledge of automotive industry to facilitate requirements discussion and troubleshooting efforts between business owner,customer, and IT development teams; including facilitating discussions around supply chain process implementations and/or improvements for integrated solutions
* Strong documentation skills as it relates to business requirements and scope definition
* Ability to manage a budget through quotation, approval, and execution, including a solid understanding of SOP98 and the account principles relating to capitalization
* Working knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to build a project plan using Microsoft technologies, manage project objectives to ensure on-time delivery, and negotiate resource allocation and priorities
* Candidate must possess strong client facing skills and understand the mechanisms for building strong, long-lasting internal and external customer relationships, including the ability to generate results through influence
* Ability to manage multiple projects and/or change requests concurrently (preferred)
* Bachelor's degree required in IT management, supply chain management, computer science, engineering, accounting, or finance or a high school diploma with equivalent experience in any of the disciplines listed herein
* Five (5) years or more in account management or related experience required
* Two (2) years or more automotive industry required
* Two (2) years or more logistics or supply chain preferred
Ideal Candidate will have the following Skills/Exp:
* Soft Skills
* Customer Facing
* Budget Tracking
* Requirement Gathering
* Business Analyst Skills
* Manhattan SCALE Experience a plus
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.