Desktop Support Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2020
END DATE 9/4/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 98668
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
* Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, video-conference devices, phones, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks/ printers
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
* Active Directory - Computer management
* Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
* Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer site
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
* Performs maintenance and repair services
* Strong software and hardware experience
* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
* Individuals have a well-rounded knowledge of the policies and procedures for their work area.
* Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline, typically obtained through formal study.
* General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
* Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
* Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed.Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field.
* Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
* User onboarding and offboarding
* Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
* Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
Mcafee unlocking computers
Windows 10 Deployment
* 2+ years desktop support experience
* Ability to develop business relationships and communicate effectively with the user community
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
* Knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
* Windows Operating System
* Mac/Apple support and experience helpful
* Ability to physically perform general office requirements including equipment removal and installation in many diverse office environments
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.