This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2020
END DATE 8/27/2020
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Engineer/.Net Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
Career Level: Architect level
Experience: 10 yrs plus
As an Architect, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software solution to our clients in a fast paced environment. You will be required to work in an agile delivery model with teams organized in PODs and responsible delivering an entire track of work with speed, value and quality to unlock the outcomes.
* Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to developers, technical, and non-technical business teams.
* Proven ability to stay focused, prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities
* strong experience in designing large-scale systems with a demonstrable ability to comprehend, decompose, and construct solutions in complex domains.
* Strong knowledge on ASP.Net, MS mVC, Webservices, Microservices
* Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions and analyze all technical and business requirements
* Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions. Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards with quality in focus.
* Monitor system performance and make recommendations to the information technology management
* Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
* Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues
* You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently and provide guidance to the team members.
* Represents the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to Publicis Sapient s technical expertise on the specific technology areas
* Participate in development stage and play role of hands on senior developer/Architect as and when required
* Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
Your Skills & Experience:
* Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs.
* Full stack development experience with multiple SPA frameworks using .NET. Angular JS experience would be a plus
* Hands on experience working with .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
* A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
* Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)
* A strong understanding of Cloud based hosting (Azure, AWS, GCP)
* Solid understanding of git and collaboration in git
* A deep understanding of system performance and security hardening
* Ability to analyze current infrastructure and provide paths forward for improvement.
* Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration)
* An understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging on high availability systems
* Evaluate, pilot and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions
* Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly
A Tip from the Hiring Manager:
Take the opportunity to share your methodologies or simply the way you tackle big problems. If you had the opportunity to do it again, what would you do differently*
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.