Travel RN Nurse Jobs - HealthCareTravelers.com
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2020
END DATE 8/17/2020
HealthCare Employment Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONTravel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties Nationwide Registered Nurse Travel Jobs
Looking for a RN travel assignment? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network has them
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
Find great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages. For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
Where would you like to go?
* Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
* Spend the summers in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
* So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
* Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
* Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
Requested Nursing Specialties Cardiac Cath Lab Labor & Delivery Pediatrics PCU - Stepdown Telemetry Maternal-Newborn Emergency Department Medical-Surgical ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Newborn Nursery CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Oncology NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care General Surgery PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVOR General Surgery SICU - Surgical Intensive Care OR - RN First Assistant MICU - Medical Intensive Care Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery Neuro - Intensive Care Pediatric Surgery Trauma - Intensive Care PACU
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place.
* Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
* Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
* BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
* No flagged or under investigation licenses.
? Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past \\"Travelers\\"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
\\"More Information Request\\