Provider (Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner) STL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
GoHealth Urgent Care
Des Peres, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY: At GOHEALTH URGENT CARE, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers. GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with MERCY, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling. As we grow, we seek progressive and entrepreneurial PHYSICIANS, NURSE PRACTITIONERS AND PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS with adult and pediatric experience to join our talent community for future Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem opportunities within the ST. LOUIS AREA. Our centers within the St. Louis area include: Clayton | Chesterfield | Cottleville | Creve Coeur | Des Peres Ellisville | Kirkwood | Manchester | Maplewood O Fallon | Oakville | St. Charles | Washington MERCY-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE: * Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
* Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR fully integrated with Mercy's.
* Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A CAREER WITH US OFFERS: * More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
* An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
* Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package (full time/part-time).
* Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: * 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
* Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
* Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
* Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
* PA/NP: Appropriate certification required (NCCPA, AANC or AANP)
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE: GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve. GO FORWARD: When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training. If you re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!