Physician / Internal Medicine / Illinois / Permanent / Interventional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Interventional Cardiology Physician in Illinois
StartDate: 08/01/2019Available Shifts: 1:4 Call Pay Rate: $.00
Join one of the Midwest s premier multispecialty groups and enjoy the benefits of partnership after only 1 year. The ability to practice great medicine autonomously with the strength of a physician focused administration lead to the highest physician satisfaction in the nation. With 85 years of experience, this physician led, 170 provider/32 specialties, private practice group, knows how to thrive financially and attain low physician turnover. This group is looking for an Interventional Cardiologist who wants to be busy and enjoy unlimited income potential of $1 million plus.
* Join 1 other interventional cardiologist, 1 invasive/non interventional cardiologist, and 1 advanced practice provider along with 170 other specialists and referring physicians in this growing multi-specialty group
* Enjoy built-in referrals and a growing and busy practice
* Clinic space includes 1 reading room, 1 EKG, 1 Echo room and 2 stress test rooms
* Enjoy profit sharing in a state-of-the-art office complex that includes: Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CTI, Ultrasound and X-Ray), 6 OR Outpatient Surgery Center, Medical Spa, Sleep Lab, retail pharmacy and more
* $650,000 salary plus production and compensated call $1 million plus income potential
* $45,000 signing bonus
* 1 year to partnership enjoy income over the 90th percentile
* Also enjoy full benefits including CME, paid time off, malpractice coverage, relocation stipend, and 401K matching
* The best of both worlds! This medium-sized city is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with a community.
* 700,000 service area population
* Excellent schools public and private elementary and high school options available
* Lots to do everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
* Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
* Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
* Regional airport that flies into international airports
Fellowship Trained in Interventional Cardiology. 2020 Fellows Accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md