Remote Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork from Home Customer Service Representative
CLICK LINK FOR MANDATORY APPLICATION VIDEO INTERVIEW:
Our Healthcare Call Center Specialists are responsible for the following services to assist patients and providers in accessing prescriptions.
The successful candidate (s) will:
* Be responsible for contacting insurance companies on behalf of the physician's office to verify patient benefits.
* Take inbound and outbound calls from customers and will ask appropriate questions regarding patient's benefits and complete data entry and or appropriate forms to document patient's benefits coverage.
* Work with patients and their healthcare providers to complete enrollment activities.
* Coordinate distribution of educational materials, answer basic clinical and program inquiries.
* Work in a support capacity for the department
* Self Motivated!
* Must be able to work 100% remote.
* Must have access to internet. (laptop and equipment will be provided)
* High School diploma or GED
* Medical Insurance experience a plus.
* Call Center/Customer Service experience
* Familiarity of eligibility requirements and general benefits provided by most payers a plus
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
* Ability to resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
* Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.