Registered Nurse (RN)- Corrections
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/11/2020
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help. Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with The State of Michigan Department of Corrections to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Detroit, MI and throughout the state of Michigan.
RN DETAILS * Part Time to Full Time
* Short and Long Term Available
RN DUTIES * Performing health screenings and physical examinations.
* Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration.
* Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations.
* Administering medications, would care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff.
* Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations.
* Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, ect.
RN QUALIFICATIONS * Graduation from an accredited educational institution, possessing a diploma, associate s degree, bachelor s degree, or master s degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Michigan Board of Nursing.
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Michigan.
* Accepting both newly licensed and experienced RNs.
RN BENEFITS * Competitive pay package
* Health, Dental, Vison benefits
* Weekly pay (of course it's direct deposit)
* Tuition/certification reimbursement
* Basically we can accommodate / build the perfect package to meet your needs.