325 PT Customer Service Lead Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/10/2020
Â Ruler Foods
JOB DESCRIPTION325 PT Customer Service Lead Clerk
Company Name:Ruler Foods
Position Summary: Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the Customer 1 st strategy and encourage team members to deliver excellent customer service. Oversee the total store operations in absence of store manager and assistant manager. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
* Promote trust and respect among team members
* Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store
* Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold; respond to questions and make suggestions about products
* Report pricing and scanning discrepancies to store management
* Process customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently
* Ensure customer returns and exchanges are handled to satisfy customers while in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Communicate new and on-going special programs and promotions with customers
* Handle funds, coupons, and tenders according to company policy
* Maintain an awareness of inventory and stocking conditions to capture ordering system integrity
* Label, stock, and inventory store merchandise
* Report product ordering and shipping discrepancies to store management
* Display a positive attitude
* Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads
* Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines
* Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management
* Notify management of customer or team member accidents
* Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
* Collaborate with team members to encourage teamwork
* Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines
* Oversee the total store operations in absence of store manager and assistant manager
* Maintain flexibility to work any shift, ability to open or close store
* Physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing and walking 100% of the time, lifting an average of 40 lbs., pushing, pulling, bending, twisting/turning, manual dexterity, and repetitive motion of hands/wrists
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Effective communication and reading skills
* Knowledge of basic math
* Must be 21 years old
Desired Previous Job Experience:
* Customer service experience
* Second language
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Ruler Foods: Ruler Foods is always looking for friendly team members who enjoy serving customers who want to save money. Ruler is a great place to work. Our company offers competitive pay, good benefits, a flexible schedule, career advancement opportunities, and much more. If you are interested in a job opportunity with Ruler Foods, please complete an online application today!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit . We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||Logansport|| 3047 E. Market St. ||46947 || Ruler Foods||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None