Technical Support Specialist - Tier I - VS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/23/2020
Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corporation
Technical Support Specialist Tier 1 offers advancedsupport of the Company s software and services, complying with the Company sQuality Management System.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSAND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC AND ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT ,SUPPORTING THE SALES TEAM, TIER 1 SUPPORT, AND SUPPORTING ENTERPRISEAPPLICATION AND OTHER PRODUCTS THAT OPERATE ON THE LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM
Maintain records in ticket managementconfiguration management systems.
Attend operational meetings (and attendance atoperational meetings), directives, goals, targets and requirements
Provide information regarding supportingCompany s products and services, sales efforts
Support, train, test, develop, market andpromote the sale of the Company s products and services.
Other support and assigned duties as required.
* ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD FROM A 2-YEAR COLLEGE OR TECHNICAL COLLEGE
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
* One (1) to two (2) years of professional experience as an application support specialist or similar position.
* One (1) to two (2) years of professional experience in a technical role involving a PACS application or other DICOM software.
* Strong knowledge of current IT systems and concepts along with networking and computer skills.
* Experience with Redhat/CentOS Linux shell and administration.
* Experience supporting Windows 7 or higher.
* Experience supporting Mac OS and/or Apple iOS.
* Additional preference given for PostgreSQL or similar database administration experience.
The physical demands described here arerepresentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performthe essential functions of this job:
oUsual office workingconditions.
oFrequentlyrequired to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
oFrequently usefingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
oOccasionallylift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch.
oSpecific visionabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depthperception.
?Must have strong problem solving skills.
?Must have extreme attention to detail.
?Must have ability to provide support on multiple projectsand/or complex support issues at the same time.
?Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
?Must be able to work independently in a fast paced,deadline driven environment and multitask within an environment ofrapidly changing priorities.
?Self-starterwilling to take ownership of support and implementation incidents.
?Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
?Must have a valid driver s license with a safe drivingrecord.
?Access to a national credit card
Nothing in this job description restrictsmanagement's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to thisjob at any time.
The EssentialFunctions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required ofthe job. The Company will make every effort to reasonablyaccommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to HR@hitachihealthcare.com. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.