This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHiring professional plumber, must be knowledgeable in Installing, maintaining, and repairing pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Weekly salary + commissions on each job.
Overview: * Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
* Fixes domestic appliances.
* Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
* Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations
* Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
* Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair.
* Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
* Able to work on commercial and residential services.
* Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
* Well paid job plus commissions and high opportunity to success and grow up.
Requirements: * 3+ years experience
* Collaborative, strong interpersonal, reliable, analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
* Good mechanical and technical skills.
* Good English communication skills.
* Excellent trouble-shooting ability.
* Valid driver license and personal vehicle, tools and ladder.
Powered by JazzHR