This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
Panama City Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhy should you join our team?
Are you motivated and passionate about the hospitality industry?
Do you have a sense of fun?
Are you enthusiastic about serving others?
Resort Collection is one of few well-established and influential vacation rental management companies in Northwest Florida, managing vacation rentals, HOAs, resort activities, food and beverage, and marketing of the largest properties in Northwest Florida. Associates will tell you: We work hard to ensure each resort exceeds the expectations of our guests, and that our rental services support the needs of our owners. We are committed to our values of Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Service, Loyalty, Respect and FUN!
* The Room Attendant will clean and reset guest bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, balconies and other areas according to established standards,
* Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
* Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
* Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards and Assist guests with any issues or special requests.
* Prior hospitality, janitorial or housekeeping experience required and you must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Each associate brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. We offer competitive wages and benefits including paid time off and 401K, a supportive team, training and development programs, and a beautiful working environment along the World s Most Beautiful Beaches! Come join one of the fastest growing companies in our area as we strive to exceed expectations and build lifelong memories for our guest.