Sr .Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2020
END DATE 8/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAT DOES A GREAT SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER BACK END DO?
As a Sr. Software Developer, you will be one of the technology leaders in Product Engineering. You will report to the Director of Engineering and set the engineering direction, standards, tooling and practices for Back End technology staff. You will set the standard for User Experience software engineering.
AS A SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, YOU WILL BE:
* Guiding, coaching and leading the development of back end software across all the Tegra118 Products and Platforms.
* Working closely with the Architecture team to define and maintain the software development standards.
* Hands on and in the code, setting the standards and leading by example. Advising, mentoring, reviewing and solving problems.
* Establishing core design practices for the Tegra118 and principles which focus on scalability, quality, flexibility and availability for hosted, deployed and Cloud based SaaS wealth services.
* Coaching and driving adoption of modern software development practices, for example, Acceptance Test Driven Development (A/TDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), code standards, design patterns and more.
* Working to level up team members and foster a culture of collaboration; help to mentor and develop all levels of talent internally.
* Continually striving to modernize the Tegra118 technology stack, always looking for new innovations and tools that can be adopted.
* You will be comfortable operating in a non-homogenous software environment
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
* At least 10 years as a hands-on back end software development, ideally in Enterprise software development (B2B).
* Deep knowledge and experience of modern .NET development
* At least 5 years working in a Cloud environment.
* Be comfortable working with a variety of code types, and frameworks
* Experience of working in legacy code and modernizing it (e.g. wrapping in tests, adopting Clean Code, etc)
* Experience of mentoring developers.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the company and engage with clients.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology degree course.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10%
Tegra118 is driven by a single purpose: to build the future of wealth technology. We partner closely with our clients to deliver solutions that are relevant to their needs, today and tomorrow. Our associates unique perspectives, informed by both deep industry expertise and a broader view of the fintech space, inspires us to stay ahead of change and push the boundaries of what s expected in wealth and asset management. As an industry leader for over three decades, we are proud of our heritage and our culture of openness and inclusivity, values that guide the way we work with one another and with our clients.
The foundation of all that we do lies in our proven, flexible technology, which grows with our clients as their needs change, to transform the way people interact with, manage, and grow and protect their wealth.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Tegra118 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
We are Tegra118. Building the future of wealth technology, together.