CDL-A Driveaway Contractor Pickup Truck Drivers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
Bennett Motor Express
JOB DESCRIPTIONPut your truck to work in Bennett s DriveAway Pickup division!
Earn big without the rig with high-paying truck driving opportunities in Bennett s DriveAway Pickup division! If you have a pickup truck that s 3/4 ton or greater that can handle one unit at a time OR up to three-unit combinations with our haul-and-tow vehicles, you can be your own boss while getting paid to see this great country.
Love country, Love trucking
At Bennett DriveAway.
Our CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
* Great pay 79% of line haul
* Fast pay 70% advance load; delivered loads paid daily
* 100% fuel surcharge
* No forced dispatch choose when and where you run!
CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Equipment Requirements:
* 3/4 ton heavy-duty pickup truck (or larger)
* Model year 2005 or newer
* Able to meet DOT requirements
* Current annual DOT inspection must be no more than 6 months old at time of orientation
* Fifth-wheel hitch: 20,000-pound load rating
* 2 & 2 5/16 solid ball mount rotated at 10,000
* 2 x 2 receiver hitch rated at 10,000
* Load-equalizing torsion bars rated at 10,000
* Electric brake controller for trailer brakes
* 12-volt battery for breakaway switch
* Seven pin ( Bargeman female side ) electrical connector mounted near fifth-wheel hitch
* Towing mirrors (extended)
* Large sturdy mud flaps
* Emergency reflective triangles
* Mounted fire extinguisher with gauge
* Truck registration must be rated at 26,000 pounds
* **Single-axle tractors accepted
Women in the Driver s Seat Program:
There are some amazing independent women drivers and contractors at Bennett and we think that s something worth celebrating. The Women in the Driver s Seat program fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition and industry events and resources.
CDL-A DriveAway Pickup Contractor Truck Driver Requirements:
* Class A license or;
* Class B or Class C license with 6 months driving experience in past 7 years (pulling a trailer)
* Must be at least 23 years of age
* Must be able to pass federal DOT physical and drug screen
* Must meet FMCSA guidelines on safety clearance application
* No DUI in the previous 5 years
* No more than 1 (one) moving violation in the past 12 months; no more than two moving violations in the past 36 months
* All qualifications subject to management review
* Must be able to read and write in English
Bennett Military Veteran Program:
If you re a military veteran or a soon-to-transition service-member looking for a rewarding career as an independent contractor, we ll help you get going. We have outstanding opportunities on our Motorized Delivery (Driveaway) or Pick-Up Equipment teams, whether you currently own a truck or not.
Love Country. Love Trucking. Apply for Driveaway Contractor Pickup Truck Driver Jobs today.