Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Annapolis Junction, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
* Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), its Cyber Mission Force and partner operations.
* Understands cyberspace operations as they relate to information operations and the integration with other information-related capabilities (IRCs).
* Participates in the Joint Planning Process (JPP).
* Provides advice to leadership on all principles of the Joint Targeting Cycle to include: Focused, Effects-Based, Interdisciplinary, and Systematic Provides support to future operations planners integrating cyber capabilities into Combatant Command and Global cyberspace plans and operations.
* Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution.
* Supports OCO target nomination, deconfliction, and planning throughout the entire Joint Planning Process (JPP) including High-Value, High-Payoff, Time-Sensitive, and Component-Critical targets.
* Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning.
* Acts as the primary participant supporting Joint Targeting and Fires in exercises.
* Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands.
* Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods with internal and external stakeholders.
* Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting to include: interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis and pairing, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support.
* Conduct assessments and analysis, shaping targeting methodologies supporting basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
* Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners.
* Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations.
* Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes.
* Participates as Senior Fires support in exercises.
* Develops joint targeting policies and procedures.
* Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the Joint Targeting Coordination Board (JTCB).
* Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
* Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
* Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
* Develops joint targeting policies and procedures
* Participates as Senior Fires support in exercises
* Works primarily at Fort Meade, MD with ability to travel.
* Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB Qualifications:
* Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
* Minimum of High School Diploma
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Desired: DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
* TS/SCI w/Polygraph
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).