Case Manager RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2020
END DATE 10/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING
Case Manager RN-Case Management- Case Management 001 -
Day - Ascension Providence - Waco,TX
Scheudle: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM
Prefer experience in critical care or alternate inpatient hospital direct care setting and or case manager RN experience. BSN or MSN prepared with Case MGT RN certification a strong plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Network you will have the opportunity to coordinate the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
* Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
* Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
* Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
* Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
* Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Licensed Clinical Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing .
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* None required;strongly prefered.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of Compassion.
A vision of Excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.