Account Executive (Inside Sales)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2020
END DATE 10/1/2020
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number: 77631
We re a $9 billion Fortune 500 Company on a mission to locate and train only the best. We are hiring immediately for high-energy leaders to gain the Account Executive opportunity of a lifetime!
You may already have an inside sales background if you don t, you know you d be great at it, but you re selective you care about integrity and being rewarded for your abilities.
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future technology needs. You don t need IT experience if you re a fit, we ll teach you what you need to know. As part of our elite team of Account Executives, you ll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft and more.
This is a high-energy, open environment with a casual dress code where you ll see a lot of your teammates which is great because we make a point of hiring people who will really enjoy working together! Around here, we re into diversity and creativity, not the cookie-cutter corporate attitude.
We re legendary for taking care of our team members. We feel strongly about a healthy work-life balance we want you to enjoy a full, meaningful life and stick around for the long haul. And once we have good people here, we strive to keep them, investing in their future and promoting from within. We re known for supporting our teammates' careers. So no matter how the market shifts and evolves we re keeping an eye on the future. That s one of the luxuries of being with a strong, historically stable company.
What you\'ll do at Insight:
* Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT solutions, and consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
* Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
* Develop and maintain client relationships within a territory.
* Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries.
* Engage our IT specialists as you develop long-term buying relationships with organizations of all sizes.
* Develop relationships with Insight's partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo (just to name a few!) to work leads and close business.
What you\'ll need to join Insight:
* 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
* Prior IT experience is NOT necessary, but you should have an interest in learning all about it.
* BA in Business, Marketing or any related field is a plus.
* Ability to overcome objections cold calling experience is a plus.
* Strong negotiation skills/strong listening skills.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
* Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
* 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
* $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
* Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
* 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
* Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
* Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Miami || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || SALES || None || US - Miami, FL ||