This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2020
END DATE 9/30/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONNOW OFFERING UP TO $3,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
We offer our full-time employees:
* Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
* Generous paid time off programs
* Competitive compensation plan
* Employee referral program
* Great work environment
* Opportunities for advancement
* Discounted apartment home (Edward Rose & Sons)
Rose Senior Living at Providence Park is seeking two full-time (Afternoon Shift) Resident Assistant\'s to join its team (one for Afternoon shift and one for the Midnight shift) . Rose Senior Living at Providence Park is developed and owned by Edward Rose & Sons, known for creating amenity-rich communities where people can appreciate comfortable and affordable living in beautiful settings. Partnering with Edward Rose & Sons is Ecumen, a not-for-profit organization that has grown to be one of the most innovative leaders in senior housing and services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives. The Novi, Michigan, location consists of 182 units: 69 independent living rental apartment homes, 75 assisted living rental apartment homes and 38 residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
The Resident Assistant\'s are responsible for providing personal care and delegated health-related services designed to maintain the resident's physical and emotional well-being. The Resident Assistant follows the service schedule for each resident and correctly documents services provided.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan. Including but not limited to:
* Dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, toileting, ambulation, transferring;
* Assists with AM and HS cares including oral care as needed;
* Incontinence care;
* Assistive devices, glasses and hearing aids;
* Medication administration as delegated by the RN
* Assists with medication, treatments and activities of daily living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per individualized care plan.
* Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive and emotional condition of any of the residents.
* Promotes independence with Residents, offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
* Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing environment, supports all employees within the community as directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.
* Orients and coaches assigned employees.
* Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.
* Leads and assists resident activities as assigned.
* Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights, requests and reassignment of duties.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum required Qualifications:
* Must be 17 years of age or older.
* Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance (if applicable).
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
* Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations.
* High school diploma, GED or Higher
* Previous experience with working with seniors
* Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or Home Health Aide
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management personnel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.