Senior ServiceNow Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2020
END DATE 9/28/2020
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONOPTUM is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship. The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments.
* Develop software that meets user story acceptance criteria
* Innovate for user experience
* Thoughtfully apply automation to improve user efficiency
* Support business partners in development and maintenance of system
* Support production users through monitoring and working incident tickets
* Attend daily standups to keep others informed of your progress and to collaborate with fellow team members
* Solves complex problems and is able to translate high level concepts into scalable technical solutions
* Act as a technical resource and mentor to less experienced developers
* Ensure system is securely developed for reusability and resiliency
* Ensure code and configuration support enterprise scalability
* Collaborate with architects and engineers to execute system integration's
* Review API documentation to understand how to develop integration's with given API s or systems
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* 5 years of IT experience on web-based products (2-3 years in ServiceNow)
* 3 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
* 3 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development
* 4 years of experience with Agile with an objected oriented programming language (i.e. Java or .NET)
* ServiceNow (CSM experience)
* Kafka streaming experience
* Bachelor s degree
* Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
TECHNOLOGY CAREERS WITH OPTUM. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: ServiceNow, Agile, Java, .Net, Kafka, ATDD