Specialist, Search Engine Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2020
END DATE 10/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Specialist, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) assists to plan and execute paid search campaigns, supporting multiple product lines and business objectives. This role handles some accounts directly and partners with agencies on other accounts. This role also communicates the performance of paid search campaigns to internal stakeholders and facilitates plans from internal stakeholders to the agencies for execution.
LET\'S GROW TOGETHER
Our mission is to live our at your side promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. \\"At your side\\" is more than a slogan to us; it s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we ll be at your side every step of the way.
SEM Program Maintenance
* Assist building, managing, maintaining and optimizing paid search and display campaigns. Including account structure, targeting, keywords, and extensions
* Assist managing monthly expenses and costs
* Maintain and build relationships with external search agencies
* Communicate internal stakeholder needs and goals to the agency
* Deliver agency results and issues back to internal stakeholders
Analysis & Continuous Improvement
* Assist preparation of insights and performance to cross-functional teams at post-mortem and 360 campaign review meetings
* Conduct monthly analyses and reports on campaign performance. Communicate results to stakeholders to demonstrate campaign success and identify areas of opportunity
* Conduct testing and analysis to identify opportunities and develop strategies for maximizing ROI
SEM Strategy Support
* Research industry news/trends, campaign performance tools and overall Price-Per-Click (PPC) best practices
* Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Technology, or related field
A minimum 3 years experience:
- building, managing, optimizing and reporting on enterprise size paid search campaigns
- with modern bid management strategies, audience targeting and ad extension types
- managing and optimizing Google Shopping campaigns
Preference for experience working in both in-house and agency work settings
Google Adwords Certification
Knowledge of paid search KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
Knowledge of SEO best practices and processes
Knowledge of Google Shopping campaigns
Knowledge of tagging, tracking and analytics for paid search
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation (\\"Brother\\") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.