Digital Program Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe re currently looking for a Digital Program Senior Specialist to manage a program of projects and the relationship with the business unit and IT. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Operations, Customer Experience Center you will be responsible for all aspects of project and program management for digital marketing and web projects including process improvement, digital customer experience launches (websites, microsites, landing pages, mobile initiatives), digital marketing program launches, sales enablement programs, and web content delivery projects. You ll be working with the business unit to create a roadmap and prioritize the projects in the program to achieve business unit goals and customer experience KPI.
If you love process and are excited about delivering digital capabilities, solving business problems, managing internal customers, and driving the CXC team to greater heights, we invite you to apply. You should be a highly organized, self-starter with digital knowledge gained within a digital center of excellence, corporate digital or IT shared services team, or agency. The Digital Program Senior Specialist will develop positive internal relationships across diverse teams by establishing credibility, influencing stakeholders, and developing trust.
This position requires superior ability to manage multiple projects at one time. You ll need the ability to simultaneously manage the day-to-day planning, reporting and execution of tasks to keeping projects on-track and think of the big-picture to drive toward strategic goals.
LET\'S GROW TOGETHER
Our mission is to live our at your side promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. \\"At your side\\" is more than a slogan to us; it s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we ll be at your side every step of the way.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Drive assigned projects through completion by writing business requirements, gathering assets, and creating process flows, use cases, test plans, realistic project timelines, and other workstream related activities, with minimal guidance
* Define project roles and responsibilities (RACIE), develop detailed project plans in our work management tool, identify and resolve issues/change requests, facilitate weekly project meetings, facilitate internal meetings, and drive adherence to timelines
* Aid the digital team and internal customer in creating clarity, reducing ambiguity, and defining digital solutions
* Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing
* Orchestrate and drive stakeholder engagement to deliver best practice program management and thought leadership, with minimal guidance
* Build a strong relationship as the main point of contact between the Customer Experience Center (CXC) and our business units
* Create forums for collaboration with the project teams and key decision makers
* Advocate for the business units by setting clear realistic expectations and working with internal teams to deliver quality results
Digital Program Management
* Collaborate with digital capability owners and the business unit to create a roadmap that prioritizes projects, tasks, and change requests across the entire program based on technical feasibility, business importance, urgency and team capacity
* Assess and document areas of impact and provide solutions
* Participate in cross-project resource leveling, capacity planning, project prioritization, and weekly reporting
* Plan and run quarterly business reviews/planning sessions
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and assist with the configuration and maintenance of our project management tools
* Comply with department standards and evangelize project management processes across the enterprise
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) is required, in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred
- A minimum 6 years experience encompassing the following:
* Driving project management on multiple simultaneous high-profile digital projects, including web infrastructure projects
* Creating and prioritizing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities, and following through to ensure execution
- Software/Technical Skills
* Knowledge of project management software such as Workfront, Clarity, Jira, Team Foundation Server, and MS Project
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
-Other Required Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
* Demonstrated ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues with minimal
* management support
* Ability to manage a program of projects and follow-through to execution
* Ability to develop strong trusting relationships and manage client expectations
* Strong business acumen and ability to apply strategic insight and analysis to business issues
* Communication skills (verbal & written) as well as a high comfort level with executive-level presentations and occasional challenging conversations
* Familiarity in Agile and project management methodologies
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation (\\"Brother\\") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.