Compliance Manager - Risk Reporting and Data Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2020
END DATE 10/3/2020
Los Angeles, CA
Under direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Manager Risk Reporting and Data Analytics will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and direction of a comprehensive data driven and risk reporting compliance program at UCLA Health Sciences in accordance with federal laws and regulations, CA state requirements and UCLA Health Sciences policies. In this role, you will lead primary and analytics support for the compliance program functional areas, including but not limited to, Revenue Cycle Compliance, Research Billing Compliance, Privacy and Information Security and Compliance Programs. You will also provide your subject matter expertise on statistical techniques, data mining, visualization and analysis, and you will be accountable for ensuring that analytics are timely, accurate and optimally prioritized to meet the needs of the program and institution.Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred
* Certification in CHC, CHP, CHPS, or IAPP preferred; if you do not have certification, you will be required to obtain certification within 18 months of hire
* 5+ years of compliance experience required
* Supervisory experience required
* In-depth knowledge of compliance, privacy, and security regulations, and detailed knowledge of California law related to the privacy and security of patient and other personally identifiable information
* Experience in reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing data in Excel and PowerPoint required
* Working knowledge of the 7 elements of an effective compliance program
* Strong understanding of healthcare clinical documentation and electronic software programs
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.