Physician / Connecticut / Permanent / Family Physician Outpatient Open
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONA large multi-specialty group in New York and Connecticut is hiring additional family physicians to staff their existing and new centers. You will see both scheduled and walk-in patients. You will work a 40-hour workweek with rotating shifts.. The centers are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm and 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in family medicine.. You will need a CT license. If you do not currently hold a license in CT, we can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package including medical benefits, three weeks of vacation.plus one week of CME time, a retirement package, and all insurances including malpractice coverage. Partnership will be offered after year three. .
Come live and practice in Fairfield County. This great location offers top schools, gorgeous homes, and close proximity to New York City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at or email your CV and references to .
* Private multi-specialty group in New York and CT
* Scheduled patients and walk-ins
* 40-hour work week, no call or admitting
* See all ages
* In top suburb of Fairfield County
* Generous starting salary
* Lucrative partnership after three years
* Complete benefits offered
* Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail