Truck driver Class A | OTR | Line Haul | Flatbed | No touch | 3 weekends ho
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Ballard Forest Transportation
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
* $1,200 - $1,800 total average weekly pay
* 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week
* Line haul
* Company driver (solo)
* 5 days on, 2 days off
* 16 - 24 required days out
* Home at least 3 weekends per month
* 100% live load / unload
* 100% no touch freight
* 100% tarping
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation
PET AND RIDER POLICY
* Pets are allowed
* Riders are allowed
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
* Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
* Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
* Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
CARRIER AND TRUCK INFORMATION
* Carrier size of less than 19 trucks
* Mostly automatic trucks
* Governed trucks at 72 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
* Can take truck home if requirements are met
* At least 21 years old
* Class A license
* Tractor trailer experience
* at least 2 years in the last 5 years
* Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
* Must be able to pass urine test
* Must be eligible to work in the US
* Must have basic proficiency in the English language
* Must have a valid DOT medical card
* Good driving record
* Stable work history