This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
At Stratton, we are a team of people who work extremely hard and take our jobs very seriously, without forgetting how to laugh and have fun. We choose people that display the talent and attitude that exemplify the high level of service our guests expect and deserve. Our vision is to be A BOLD MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY CULTIVATING EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT\'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Stratton's team members are rewarded with job experience, opportunities for career advancement and some great lifestyle perks for our year round team members including:
* Stratton season pass for all employees
* Free season pass for dependents - this includes spouse & children under 26 years old
* Alterra Mountain Pass - good for lift access & discounts at all Alterra owned resorts dependents too!
* Unlimited introduction letters for 50% off day tickets at IKON partner resorts
* Discounted golf or fitness center memberships
* Retail and Food and Beverage discounts
* 12 - $25 lift tickets for your friend & family guests
* Onsite medical clinic
* 401(k) with company match
* Generous PTO plan to facilitate a work/life balance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
The Resort Master Electrician will coordinate and execute all electrical service improvements, repairs and preventative maintenance requirements for the resort facilities. This position will also require the supervision of any electrical contractors that may be hired for specific jobs. Additionally, the Resort Master Electrician will sign off on Stratton Mountain Resort s annual blanket electrical permit. Target start date - November 1, 2020
Execute specific tasks generated from the resort work order system
Multi task jobs and complete jobs in a timely manner
Work in conjunction with other building trades personnel
Recommend solutions and forecast capital expense projects
Must be able to work some holiday periods
Must be available in emergency situations
Train and supervise apprentice electricians as required
Create and sustain a safe workplace environment
Other duties as requested by the VP of Operations or Senior Leadership Team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Vermont Master Electrical license required
Minimum of 10 years working experience
Valid Vermont driver s license
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
This position requires strong skill sets in the areas of team building, supervision and development. Effective written/verbal communication, analytical thinking and problem solving, general expense and resource management and general office administration. Strong desire to build and cultivate relationships with co-workers and guests of the resort.