This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2020
END DATE 10/2/2020
CGI Group, Inc.
Fort Drum, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEET OUR PROFESSIONALS
CGI: An employer of choice
Subject matter expert in All-Source Analysis utilizing DCGS-A applications. Must have an operational understanding of link analysis, IPB, and current operating environments. Must have an in-depth knowledge of DCGS-A specific or similar MFWS tools: Analyst's Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, Google Earth, and various databases within the intelligence community. Trainer of resident All-Source analysts in proficiency of DCGS-A Tactical Entities Databases (TED) Content management, data extraction using multiple data sources on assigned queries and topics, quality control of content, and software proficiency to extract entities from source documents, create links of associated entities and maintain data within the database.
Conducts resident courses on site and travels on mobile training teams (MTTs) to conduct training to pre-deploying units. Develops course content, evaluates students, incorporate lessons learned and operational vignettes into course material and maintains current training to our primary customer, INSCOM, and US Army intelligence analysts worldwide.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of AS/DCGS-A
- Provide SMEs for the development and revision of AS/DCGSA TSPs, including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios
- Support exercises
- Conduct training to support the intelligence operations
- Integrate multimedia course instructional methods
- Conduct training in large and small group settings
- Use a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual and computer based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
- Proficiency in DCGS-A software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
- At least 1 tour as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A
- Working knowledge of the DCGS-A Enterprise
* Analytical Thinking
* Communication (Oral/Written)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox atUS_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.