Customer Service Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
In the automotive Sales Associate role (Customer Service Advisor) you ll have a great opportunity to learn the auto services business. This role is responsible for selling tires, tire related services, mechanical services and providing excellent customer service in a retail store. Our Career Road Map Program can prepare you for a Service Manager and/or Store Manager role within the organization. Many of our District Managers and Regional Vice Presidents started out as Sales Associate. National Tire and Battery (NTB) is committed to developing our associates and promoting from within the organization.
* Assist customers in selecting the proper fitment of tires
* Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings
* Educate customers on schedule maintenance services
* Assist Store Manager and Service Manager with operational duties
* Deliver professional and courteous customer service
* Other duties as assigned
* Sales Experience
* Customer Service Experience
* Car Enthusiast
* Automotive Sales Experience is a plus
* Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
* Valid Driver s License
* Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
* Criminal Background Check
* Pre-employment Drug Screen
* Must be 18 years or older
* Competitive compensation
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
* Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
* Generous paid vacation and paid time off
* Company paid ASE Certifications and Career Path Development programs
* Flexible spending account
* Employee assistance program
* Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
* Vendor purchase discount program
* Employee automotive discounts
* And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB , Tire Kingdom , Big O Tires and Midas . TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.