Senior Tax Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/30/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThere is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, its our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped Americas skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark.Come be a part of our team, today!
The Senior Tax Analyst will be part of an in-house team responsible for all federal and state income tax reporting, planning, and audits. We provide state and local tax expertise in the form of tax research, compliance and audit management to fully support Executive and Operations teams. Additionally, the Tax team partners across the organization to ensure risks are mitigated and planning ideas are implemented.
* Assist managers with calculating and tracking major GAAP/Tax differences
* Assist managers with research tax credit calculations
* Assist with ASC 740 calculations, tracking deferred tax assets/liabilities and account reconciliations
* Some exposure to state and local tax compliance matters and assisting project teams minimize tax exposures.
* Assist tax department as the company transitions to SAP.
* At least three years of solid income tax experience at a public accounting firm and/or industry.
* Partnership income tax compliance, federal and multistate. Experience calculating complex GAAP/Tax differences and understanding of Schedule M-3.
* Exposure to construction accounting (percentage of completion) is a plus.
* Exposure to the research tax credit is a plus.
* Experience with ASC 740
* CPA, and or Masters in Tax.
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel, GoSystems, ProSystems or similar.
* Demonstrates initiative, excellent time management skills, team oriented, self review of work
* Desire to work cross functionally, assist Finance in areas such as accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.